We offer following services in consulting
Our Management Consulting Services focus on our client’s most critical issues and opportunities: Strategy, Marketing, Investment and Finance, Mergers & Acquisitions, Technology, Digital. We bring deep, functional expertise, but are known for our Holistic Approach.
- Business strategy
- Marketing, Sales and Service
- Corporate Finance & Investment Banking
- Digital Operations
- Family Business Advice
Business strategy Drive profitable growth by understanding market drivers, creating new business models and increasing competitiveness.
Marketing, Sales and Service Apply advanced analytics to create advocacy by optimizing every interaction with customers across multiple channels.
Corporate Finance & Investment Banking Improve forecasting and reporting, develop predictive capabilities, reduce enterprise risk, and optimize your finance organization. Venture Art helps companies improve their odds of successful M&A through an integrated, battle-tested approach that links acquisition strategy, diligence and merger integration.
Digital Operations Drive integrated operations and decision making to enable strategic change and achieve competitive advantage. Leverage technology to drive business innovation and create sustainable growth while optimizing the IT organization.
Family Business Advice We understand the unique challenges faced by family businesses and, through closely working with them, have helped to address and solve the competing conflicts that often arise between family and business systems.
Does your strategy guide how you allocate resources? Can every employee articulate your strategy and are they empowered to execute on it? At Venture Art, we see strategy as much more than a plan.
- We see things that others miss, offering you more creative solutions that combine our deep geographic experience, intimate sector knowledge and clear insights into how to create value in your business.
- We work collaboratively, build lasting capabilities into your team and help your organization mobilize for change.
- We define our success by your results. We care deeply about our clients. We enjoy our work and we have fun doing it.
Our strategy consulting expertise includes:
- Fundamentals of Growth: Only one in 10 companies succeeds in achieving sustained growth.
- Business Unit Strategy: The goal is to enable a business to reach its full economic potential.
- Corporate Strategy: The most critical role of the center is to help business units achieve leadership positions.
- Entrepreneur Attitude: To win in the long term, companies often lose what we call the Entrepreneur Attitude the very core strengths and values that helped them succeed.
- Innovation: Venture Art works with clients to transform innovation for new product development and make big ideas actionable by combining creative strategy and analytic approaches.
- Sustainability: Venture Art helps companies develop sustainable policies.
Customer Strategy & Marketing
Customers are the source of real growth. Venture Art combines in-depth customer insights with practical expertise in operations and economics to help our clients create sustainable, organic growth.
- Customer insights and segmentation:
- Product and category management:
- Pricing: We help resolve the pricing paradox :
- Sales and channel effectiveness:
- Marketing and brand strategy:
- Customer Experience:
- Loyalty: We help companies nurture promoters—loyal customers who are more profitable, and who are active proponents of your business in good times and bad.
- Go-to-Market Strategy: We help companies build powerful, integrated go-to-market systems that build a bridge between a company’s strategy and the exceptional customer experiences that are the ultimate driver of customer advocacy and loyalty.
Customer-centric businesses build a virtuous cycle we call the "customer wheel." We help companies at every stage of growth, developing custom solutions and collaborating with all levels of the organization.
Investment, Finance, Mergers & Acquisition Consultancy
Venture Art has the capability to undertake assignments ranging from reviewing an organization’s financial planning structure and processes through to providing on-site interim financial expertise on a day to day basis.
The elements of financial management in which we are able to provide specialist support for existing and new organizations include:
- Financial Forecasting and Planning
- Valuation and Due-diligence
- Private Placement Memorandum
- Feasibility Report , Project Report,
- Fund Document and Fund Structuring
- Transaction Advisory
- Business Planning - Constructing Plans and Critically Reviewing existing plans
- Financial Controls and Systems Development
- Development of Business Cases
Mergers & Acquisitions
Venture Art helps companies improve their odds of successful M&A through an integrated, battle-tested approach that links acquisition strategy, diligence and merger integration.
Successful deal making requires a well-defined strategy and experience. We work alongside clients to develop a clear view on their growth opportunities and M&A needs.
- Venture Art programs around frequent, continuous deal making and focus on small acquisitions initially before setting their sights on larger targets and/or targets adjacent to their core with increasing accumulated M&A experience and institutional knowledge (M&A capability).
- Corporate strategy and acquisition strategy: Develop a clearly articulated strategy and an M&A plan that reinforces that strategy.
- Deal thesis: Invest with a thesis. Successful deals are guided by a meaningful deal thesis that is tied to a firm's growth strategy and that spells out how the deal will add value both to the target and acquiring company.
- Strategic Due Diligence: The best acquirers investigate targets with what’s really important, identifying the key sources of ongoing value.
- Merger integration planning: Integrate where it matters.
- Merger integration execution: Nail the short list of critical actions.
Our work is continually informed by the latest M&A analyses and insights which ensure that our teams and clients have access to information and conclusions about how the best acquirers succeed.
Digital and Information Technology
Digital disruption can be a self-fulfilling prophecy. A threat to businesses that view it that way, but a rich opportunity for those who see it as a way to deliver on core strategy, delight customers and operate smarter and faster. Our digital experts help companies across all industries, regions and growth stages to determine not what digital will do to them, but what they will do with digital.
Digital experiences, such as online shopping and mobile apps, are now a standard part of daily life. Leading companies recognize that new digital technologies present multiple growth opportunities, including delighting their customers with heightened convenience and customization options, leveraging the wealth of data trails from digital activity to get even closer to the customer and using technology to operate faster and better.
Digital leaders are capitalizing on macro forces that are affecting daily change in the way companies think about their brand, their products, their service experience—every element of the value proposition:
We help our clients invest wisely by working with them to answer the key questions business leaders are asking about digital:
- I have initiatives in progress but need a clear roadmap.
- Where should we be shifting to digital marketing, spending less to get more?
- How can we keep up with new and nimble competitors?
- How can we make the right IT investments to support our digital aspirations?
- Customers are interacting less in our physical channels—how do we make the most of in person interactions and how can digital help in-store?
- With a shift to online, how can I justify my physical infrastructure and costs?
- How do we develop next generation capabilities that allow us to adapt as we go?
A company's technology organization should support its business strategy. Venture Art focuses first on the strategic needs of our clients' businesses to determine the technology capabilities needed to support their long-term goals.
We bring a range of technology capabilities that help our clients address four key business situations:
- IT strategy: Technology helps companies transform themselves and grow their business.
- IT performance improvement: Underperforming IT negatively affects business performance.
- IT M&A: Technology-related synergies are key to successful mergers, acquisitions, divestitures and separations, but too often they are overlooked early in the deal.
- IT project effectiveness: Venture Art helps clients maximize the business results from major technology initiatives, including turnaround programs.
- Venture Art Rebooting IT: Many companies face a mismatch when it comes to the ability of their IT to fulfill increasing customer expectations.
We bring a full range of experience and experts to each client engagement to help companies navigate their specific business situation. Our capabilities include strategic planning, digital and operating model challenges, business architecture development, big data analysis, IT sourcing and procurement, IT organization and governance and IT metrics and dashboards.
Family Business Advice
We understand the unique challenges faced by family businesses and, through closely working with them, have helped to address and solve the competing conflicts that often arise between family and business systems.
Internationally family businesses form a significant part of the global economy. We have worked with businesses with diverse cultures, sectors and generations. We act as independent, neutral advisers and more importantly with no family involvement or bias. We believe our experience in this specialist field will provide you with helpful facilitation and guidance as you face when considering your own succession plan. We will also help educate and bring knowledge to your family and siblings throughout the steps of our processes. Early planning is critical for a successful transition.
We work very closely with the families to enable them to find the most positive way forward. We look to facilitate discussion between the family and the business, helping to clarify the boundaries of each, and allowing individuals to better understand their roles, responsibilities and privileges.